Ice Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ice Island

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The pengy life (BOOK 1 CHAP 3)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ceryt56
Beginner
Beginner
ceryt56

Number of posts : 35
Warnings : 0/5
Registration date : 2008-07-02

The pengy life (BOOK 1 CHAP 3) Empty
PostSubject: The pengy life (BOOK 1 CHAP 3)   The pengy life (BOOK 1 CHAP 3) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 6:25 pm

Chap. 1

One morning, A penguin see a shine sun and say "ahhh A good morning" Then he took his puffle for a walk. Later, He danced at the Night club and found a DJ guy being alone playing. He said "Welcome to the night club!" Penguin say "Thanks for the warm welcome." DJ say "Your welcome." Then 2 hour laters... He was so tired,Hungry and drinky. He went over a coffee shop and order a hot chocolate coffee but a waiter said "We are out of coffee. Please come again soon." Then the penguin say "Uggh i am do drinky and want coffee!"

Chap. 2

[justify]For 6 min, A coffee truck arrived and The penguin yelled "HOURRY!!" then he got coffee. Then he went to get pizza and the cheif are saying that the penguin order a chicken and the waiter said "sorry but penguin don't eat chicken. This is a pizza shop!" Then the penguin said "OH! Can i have a warm pizza?" Then the waiter said "Ok" then after 2 minutes, The pizza was ready and the penguin eat so fast like 10 sec! :O Then the penguin got to full and he always fell so he need to go to the gym to lose weight..

Chap. 3

[justify]He went to a penguin igloo which is a gym and like 10 penguin doing the push-up so the coach said "looks like you need to get so loose weight so" the penguin said "sign me up!" Then the coach said "Ok.*signs person up* Now go do push-ups" then he did like 100,000. He loosed all of his weight in 8 hours! :O. Then he like feeding his puffle but when he went to his igloo, His puffle wasn't there so he cryed.

MORE COMING SOON
Back to top Go down
Matty Matt

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: The pengy life (BOOK 1 CHAP 3)   The pengy life (BOOK 1 CHAP 3) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 11:51 am

I do not like it that much
5/10
Back to top Go down
giatekla
Admin
giatekla

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: The pengy life (BOOK 1 CHAP 3)   The pengy life (BOOK 1 CHAP 3) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 7:55 am

Try improving your grammar and removing the tags.
Also, try improving the plot and basing the story on the title.

So far, it's ok. :D

giatekla
Back to top Go down
https://iceisland.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The pengy life (BOOK 1 CHAP 3)   The pengy life (BOOK 1 CHAP 3) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The pengy life (BOOK 1 CHAP 3)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ice Island :: Other :: Stories, Blogs, You Name It-
Jump to: